Best Playtime Ever

Jen PinhasJen Pinhas Long BeachMember Posts: 27
I just had to share with you guys all the fun I had last night! My parents brought home the greatest cat toy ever. It's called a Fling-ama-string... its a battery operated contraption that hangs on your door knob and throws out a piece of string for me to play with. I know it's hard to describe, but does anyone else have one? I never want to stop playing with it! ~a~

Comments

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 16 September, 2009
    We have one of those Roxy, mum bought it for us for Christmas 07 & most of us love it, especially me.
  • Cecilia CretaroloCecilia Cretarolo PortlandMember Posts: 267
    edited 16 September, 2009
    I got one for my cats but I already need to get new string for it since Hermes never got the memo on how to properly play with string. As soon as he saw it, he decided that he was going to grab the string and try to pull it away from the door. He's also loves chewing on anything he can get his mouth on so he ended up fraying the first 2 inches of string.