Lifesaver for Troublesome Cats!

Daniel PetersDaniel Peters Member Posts: 4
edited 26 January, 2009 in Behavior & Training
Hiya everyone, A friend sent me a link to this funny cat cartoon: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EUys0W7yawM I thought it would be worth posting a link to this video as I think it highlights a common problem. With a couple of cats I\'ve had over the years, I have found it extremely stressful taking them to the vets as neither of us particularly wants to go! Having purchased this product, however, life has become a lot easier and now Tigger has no problems. I would thoroughly recommend to any troubled cat owners. Now, if only someone could make those vet bills cheaper...! LOL.

Comments

• Joy WaltersJoy Walters Member Posts: 9,276
    edited 26 January, 2009
    I don\'t have that kind of trouble getting my 3 into their carriers, but I think this video is hilarious!! And, that carrier is a good idea! We don\'t go on vacation because with 6 animals in the house, what we pay for vet bills IS our \"vacation\". If I could get my vet to serve me foo-foo drinks with little umbrellas, install a beach area and learn to do human massages, it would definitely be \"all good\"! =;