Do you love the sun?

Stephanie JohnsonStephanie Johnson Member Posts: 556
edited 2 February, 2009 in Behavior & Training
Isabelle is a sun-aholic. When it's out, she must be in it (preferrably outside in it!). It's cold today (only 25 outside) but the sun is bright and she is in kitty heaven. :c9 I let her out for a few minutes after much insistance on her part, but she came back in willingly - with cold tootsies. Then plopped in the sun rays by the back door on the carpet, and has been there for about 2 hours. :)) She rolls, rubs, purrs up a storm and if she were a drooler, there'd be a pool next to her. :))! Anybody else love the sun?

Comments

• Lissa NicholsonLissa Nicholson SydneyMember Posts: 1,562
    edited 31 January, 2009
    Yes! We both love love love the sun! Especially me. I will roll and writhe and wriggle around in it, trying to get sun on every bit of fluff on my body. I have a surname- Sausage-Sunshine. Sausage because my mum would say "you are such a silly sausage" every time I did something goofy, and Sunshine because I love it so!:)
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 January, 2009
    Oh, I LOVE laying in the sun! Just look at my page and you'll see! =; I just can't wait until the sunbeams come back. It gets sad this season, when the sunbeams never hit the floor! :?
  • Melanie LynnMelanie Lynn CaliforniaMember Posts: 48
    edited 31 January, 2009
    Mox LOVES the sun! He loves anything that produces heat. When he was a kitten (he was feral when we got him) he used to sleep right underneath the wall heater in our apartment. His fur would be BURNING HOT and he'd just be purring away...
  • Stephanie DejanStephanie Dejan Des PlainesMember Posts: 4,239
    edited 2 February, 2009
    Oh yeah! ~a~ I'll go anywhere warm - on top of the computer, printer, cable box, electric blanket. But my favorite is next to a window in the sunlight. Mom will pet me and my fur will be so hot!