Rest in Peace Misty

Anna DeviaAnna Devia Member Posts: 2
Misty passed away today September 14, 2006 around 3pm. She died of natural causes at the age of 23. She passed peacefully enough at home and is now buried in my Aunt's garden alongside some of our other beloved family pets. Although her original "Mommy & Daddy" (my Grandparents) had passed a few years before her, she will be greatly missed by myself & my bf who had been her new "people-family" for the last year. We love you Misty, RIP sweet baby girl...

Comments

• Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Wow Misty. 23 years is a great long time to have been around. It sounds like you had a great family and will be missed. We are sending our purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs out to your family. -Diego & LuLu
  • Juanita S WoodsJuanita S Woods ColumbusMember Posts: 105
    Misty was such a beauty! She is now a beautiful angel. My heart goes out to you.
  • Anna DeviaAnna Devia Member Posts: 2
    Thank you to everyone who has responded, for your support & sweet words
  • Missy SmithMissy Smith ErieMember Posts: 1,536
    Aw, what a pretty girl. So sorry for your loss. Her age speaks volumes for the love she must have received. You're in our thoughts & prayers. xoxoxo ♥
  • Robin BlewRobin Blew San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,063 ✭✭
    We are so sorry for the loss of beautiful, sweet Misty. 23 years is a very long life for a kitty but it can never be long enough. We know she was very, very loved and will be sadly missed. My sister Alice will welcome her at the Rainbow Bridge. love and purrrs, Dexter & family - Molly, River, Alice at the Bridge and Mom Robin