2nd annual Growing Up Catster (formerly KIK) Valentine Pawty

1222324252628»

Comments

• Darlene ColeDarlene Cole Member Posts: 23,985
    edited 14 February, 2009
    *Ties up the last of the garbage bags and puts them out in the alley. Looks back and sees the room is right back to what it was.* Wow....we did good guys.....=;
  • Rachel HicksRachel Hicks Littleton/DenverMember Posts: 23,738
    edited 14 February, 2009
    Thank you all so much for coming today & for cleaning up with me! I hope you all got enough to eat; on fact there is plenty left if anypurr wants to take some home with them.
    edited 14 February, 2009
    I may take a few things back for Greta and I. She didn't get a chance to come. She's so sweet and she agreed to be my girlfriend...how cool is that?:c9
  • Lisa BordenLisa Borden MedinaMember Posts: 13,210
    edited 14 February, 2009
    Thanks fur walking me home, if you're sure it's not out of your way??
    edited 14 February, 2009
    The place looks great! Thanks firr taking out the last of that trash Buddy!! Is everypurr ready?
    edited 14 February, 2009
    You're welcome Zippie! May I tag along too on the walks home? My place isn't that far from here.
    edited 14 February, 2009
    Of course its not out of our way Tommy!! Buddy you'll have to introduce us to Greta sometime!
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 14 February, 2009
    Awww, concatulations to you and Greta, Buddy!
    edited 14 February, 2009
    You've got it Buddy! **he turns out the lights thinking what a great day it was**:D:D
    edited 14 February, 2009
    Oh I would love to! She's one of the kitties that lives at the Blind cat sancutary.
  • Dawn ThomasDawn Thomas Member Posts: 981
    edited 15 February, 2009
    *looks around the empty room. A few scattered balloons and streamers are on the floor* I am sorry I am late Cinder... *Cinder steps out from the shadows and approaches Oliver* *He takes her into his arms and they start to dance*
  • Avia RauscherAvia Rauscher New YorkMember Posts: 802 ✭✭
    edited 15 February, 2009
    *sighs* Isn't this romantic? we have the floor all to ourselves! *puts her head on Oliver's shoulder as they dance*
    edited 15 February, 2009
    *kisses Cinder* I am glad you were able to come to the party... *he holds her closer and they continue to circle the dance floor*
    edited 15 February, 2009
    Oh, I almost forgot to give you this corsage