Charley is gone and so is Callie and Cherokee

Jami EllemanJami Elleman Auburn/ Red CreekMember Posts: 8
On August 3, 2006 Cherokee was euthanized due to having cancers and being the age of 16 it was the right thing to do September 18, 2006 Callie escaped out a window and was purposely hit by a car she did not make it. On september 23, 2006 Charley was euthanized at 9 A.M. He is better off and no longer in pain or suffering. We all miss him very much. My owner is grieving from the loss of so many of her furry babies in such a short period of time. on the plus side she was followed home by a grey cat , which i do not like much, but she needs the comfort.

Comments

• melissa muttermelissa mutter West ChesterMember Posts: 10,189
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Sylvester, We are sorry that you and your humans have lost so much in such a short time. We have invited your feline brother and sister to join our Angel Cats group, and are purring for you and your family.
  • Jami EllemanJami Elleman Auburn/ Red CreekMember Posts: 8
    It hit my owner hard with charley she held him till the end.
  • Melissa FordMelissa Ford Santa CruzMember Posts: 3,914
    I am so sorry that you and your family have gone through so much loss in such a short period of time. If your mom feelis like she needs to talk to someone, most of the vet schools offer pet hotlines. hotlines and other resources: Cornell UCDavis Iowa State Illinois Washington State More support sites: Pet Loss Pet Loss Support Pet Loss Message boards
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    Ohhh such sad news, we really dont know what to say, but we are sending purrs and prayers to your family and thinking of you all at this very sad time. Aawww Hunter, you make the forums a better place with your friendship, support and love....keep up the hard work.

Bruce The Boss

• Michelle DawsonMichelle Dawson BaltimoreMember Posts: 1,619
    Sylvester -- Please let your mom know that she is in our thoughts. We can't imagine having to go through that. Sending lots of purrrrrrrs your way, too. And Hunter, we agree, you are a wonderful source of comfort! Waverly (and canine sis Abby)
  • Rachel HicksRachel Hicks Littleton/DenverMember Posts: 23,738
    It's been 3 weeks today ince my mommy said goodbye to me. She cannot even begin to imagine going through that again. Our deepest condolences to you & your family. Our PURRRRRRRRRS & PRAYERS are with you.
  • Lowell VincentLowell Vincent ChildersburgMember Posts: 219
    I am saddened by your loss. I lost my little princess, Brandy, on May 3rd so I have some idea of your pain. I'm kind of a one cat person so don't have too many, just Brandy and a stray that I try to take care of. It may take a long time for the pain to go away but in time, I hope that it will become something that will not hurt so much.
  • Jami EllemanJami Elleman Auburn/ Red CreekMember Posts: 8
    its hard to get over loosing so manybeloved members of the family in such a short time.
  • Michelle SmithMichelle Smith ClevelandMember Posts: 1,003
    I'm so sorry for your loss Sylvester. I just hope that you can comfort your owner back to happiness. We know she'll never feel the same way again without them but still, you can do what you can. What do you mean by "purposely hit by a car"?
  • Anne WhitehurstAnne Whitehurst LongmontMember Posts: 5,024
    Aww, Sylvester, we are so sorry to hear your family lost Charlie, Callie and Cherokee--and so close together. We send our sympathy and condolences and purrayers. Love, Gremlin (Rainbow Bridge) and Lucie
  • Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    Paw, purrs and prayers to your family. Your pain is surely much and we feel sad that this happened to your beautiful kitties.