In Memorium for Six

I am so glad I have a place to give her a memorial. I was not able to creamate her or anything else. My life was crazy at the time and she was so sick, it was all I could cope with just to keep her alive and then decide to help her pass over. Six, for 17 years, you were my baby, my friend, my lovey, my everything. We had such a love affair. I feel guilty as I think I waited too long to put you down. You were only 3 pounds and feeding you was almost impossible. But you seemed happy and like you wanted to stay around and loved living on my body, esp at night. And I loved letting you because I knew the time was short. I have new cats now but 2 years is not 17 and so the relationships must grow and the personalities are different. When you passed in my arms (you gave me so much, the least I could do was hold you and be with you, no matter how difficult), I wanted to go with you, but I couldn\'t go where you went. I wanted to follow so badly, I just could not let go for a long time. It\'ll be 3 years Oct 4 and I can still get a good head of tears going, although time helps and I don\'t think about it all the time, thank goodnes! Oh, the adventures we had! You were one-in-a-million, Sixy-Wixy and here is the urn/headstone we never got. Mom

Comments

• SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Ah, you've come to the right place for Six's memorial. So many understanding cats who understand your loss. You had many wonderful years together, so you must remember the good times and know that she will be in your heart forever. Purrs and Love, Athena
    A fitting memorial to a beautiful cat and her purrson. Purrs, Apollo
    Did you know that everyday, Six jumps down on the lowest cloud at the Bridge and watches over you? Purrs from the Bridge, Aragorn
  • Teri SextonTeri Sexton Member Posts: 7,987
    No kitty could ever ask for a better life, than to live it with someone so devoted to her. Your words were beautiful, and are a perfect tribute to her.