SWEETIE needs a CRUSH

2»

Comments

• BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Sweetie, you are sooooo beautiful. I am new to Catster today and am looking for somebody really special. Love Felix xxx

Bruce The Boss

• Kelli MyersKelli Myers FairmontMember Posts: 347
    edited 27 February, 2006
    hey all you tom-cats who are interested in sweetie, please also go post on the "Help Find Sweetie a Crush" thread under "Party Time and Virtual Play!" she will be most excited! thanks! *suggles up to my clover* The Boch
  • Nichole DwyerNichole Dwyer Member Posts: 2,118
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Sweetie how are you doing today?Love Milton
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    While there are so many wonderful cats here, Me & My sisters all agree that MILTON & SWEETIE would make an awesome pair! Milton is handsome, caring sweet & looks hot in a blue sweater. We love Milton!!!! What do you think Sweetie?????????
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Sweetie (friends at last!) I sent you a friend request.I would love to be your friend.You sound like such a nice kitty.Your friends have nothing but nice things to say about you. I need a catster love but more then anything I need a friend that will love me for who I am and not abanded me.I have already been left behind to many times in my life. It makes me happy to hear how happy you make your mom. I try so hard to make my mom happy.I love her but now I am getting older and I need another love in my life.But it's hard to find a good girl out there.I know there is only one of you and you are way out of my league. but I would love to be your friend what do you say. You would make this Super Hero one happy cat if you would be my friend.Yes She mailed me I am very happy we are now Friends!!!!!!Kitten Kisses Love:Milton
  • Sandy ColemanSandy Coleman WashingtonMember Posts: 438
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sweeetie is a beautiful and wonderful kitty -- I agree with everybody here! Sorry I haven't been around much, Sweetie! You know, I've got that opposable thumb problem or I'd be here more often. My Mom (and my typist) has been pretty busy at her job and then organizaing an online auction for victims of that horrible hurricane. Don't forget about me, Sweetie, I'll come around more often soon!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sweetie hope to see you around!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thankyou to ALL my friends. It means ALOT you all care soooo much! THANKYOU< THANKYOU< THANKYOU!!! Rufus, I certainly haven't forgotten you, but I thought you must not want to settle with just "one" girl. Since you are like my brother Lemur and quite popular with ladies. Milton - You are such a SWEETHEART!!! What else can I say?!!!
  • Sharon EvansSharon Evans Member Posts: 2,968
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We hope the best for you too, Sweetie. Sadly Ethan and I do have to come and go a lot due to some factors so we can\'t be in the running. But you will always be very special in our hearts.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    How is the worlds cutest Cat doing? Sweetie you are the best!!!! Love milton
  • DeAnna MarieDeAnna Marie FairmontMember Posts: 56
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sweetie, with me you would never be \"stuck\" with anything. I\'d treat you like the independent, beautiful feline you are. My huffy sistercat, Miss Kitty spoke of me in an unfriendly way. If she weren\'t such a snob things could be different but she just continues to antagonize me daily....I am a well cared for guy but the love of the human is not like the love shared between felines. If you want to get to know me just let me know...your friend, Clint a.k.a. hunny-bunny
  • DeAnna MarieDeAnna Marie FairmontMember Posts: 56
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Sweetie...I think that you & Milton would be absolutely charming together. He seems a sweet boy...don\'t pass up what could be a very good thing....a friend, Beau.............................OH MY!! My sistercat Leona just took a bite out of my tail...geeesh, women!! She has informed me that she\'s interested in Milton...seems a few girls see his magnetic charm.......better go before I get in real trouble best of luck............................
  • Miranda WestwoodMiranda Westwood BurnieMember Posts: 70
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi! I'd love to be Sweetie's crush and I think i'd be the one for her because I have a good sense of humour, I don't fight, I come on here everyday, everybody always comments on my cuteness. Sweetie, if you don't choose me I don't mind because its completely your choice :)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey sweetie how are you?Hope your having a fun weekend.Love Milty
  • Miranda WestwoodMiranda Westwood BurnieMember Posts: 70
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Personally me and the gang think that Sweetie and Milton are the perfect match! I'm a matchmaker myself y'know. Go Milton!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sorry guys, but Sweetie has found a crush-it's the lucky . . . . Milton!!! But her sis Callie is still available! Kittymail Callie if you'd like to know her. She's real sweet and those eyes!!!
  • Michelle MeyersMichelle Meyers WacoMember Posts: 835
    edited 27 February, 2006
    WOOOO HOOO Congrads Sweetie and Milton!! I am soo happy for you! He is a nice tom Sweetie and orange and torties are always nice together!!! A puuurrfect match for two ppuurrfect cats! : nose kisses to my beloved muse : Sushi Dreams and Catnip Wishes, Irish my beloved Bocce Muse's clover
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Milton has our vote!! *wink*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks to all my friends. I appreciate everything!!!
  • Cynthia StichCynthia Stich Member Posts: 762
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Dear Sweetie, I followed this thread, and wanted to tell you how I felt but I was too shy. You are so beautiful and popular....but I only have myself to blame for not speaking up sooner. I have to admit - you and Milton make a great pair...Then I saw your comment about Callie. One look onto those beautiful eyes, and...well i didn\'t forget about you, but instead found a kindred spirit! With all of my dilute tortie and white sisters, I have come to appreciate how beautiful and unique a tortie girl is. Do you think she would be interested in me (I am a bit younger). I am still too shy to e-mail her directly - could you once again play matchmaker and ask her is she might consider a shy grey guy? Sincerely, Dusty
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *pokes head in and sniffs around* Hmmmmmm. Sweetie said I should come here. Wonder why?! HelllooOooOOo, anycat here? OH MY!!! *turns scarlett red* NOW I see why she wanted me to stop by!! D . . .Du . . . Oh, but he couldn't possibly! I mean he's just to . . . .he's to DREAMY!!!!!
  • Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sweetie, Sweetie are you there? Congrats on your love with Milton, my sisters and I love him to death! I'm ready for my first boyfriend. My sister Candy thinks she can find one on her own but I am way too shy for that, I could use your help. I'm not much of a flirt *batting eyelash* but I can still wink with one eye! !
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Callie!!! ::::::waving paw:::::: I was so hoping you would stop in. You see, I think you are so beautiful! Those eyes...what color are they exactly - or does the color change? I really wanted to ask if you would be my special crush....(there - I said it). I enjoy a quiet snuggle on a sunny windowsill, and could just purr away anytime I'm with someone I like! I'm an athletic indoorsy type guy - but not the strong and silent type - you see, I may be shy when I first meet someone...but my mom was siamese, and once I am comfortable my meezer voice is very melodic and expressive. My sisters say I can be a little roudy and loud - but hey - I'm just a fun loving and playful guy and I just love to tease my smaller sisters :-) I'm still young - only about 1 1/2 year old - my mom says I'll settle down when I'm older. My brother Jackson was VERY surprised that I could settle dowm with a favorite "crush" - but with someone like you- I could just look into your eyes forever!!! So...tell me about you and what you like to do - I would love to hear. And please say "yes" (please) PS - I may be a young guy but I'm very neat - always cover everything up in the box and would never leave the lid off.....I'm a well mannered guy :-)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    PS - I left you some treats - hope you enjoyed them :-)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *fanning Calle feverishly with fan* Callie!! CALLIE!! OH MY!! Dusty I think she fainted! Will have to get back to you in a min, she's coming to . . . . . . . . .Callie? *a dazed Callie barely lifts her head* Callie? HelllloooOOOoo? Dusty's here. *Callie's eyes get as big as half dollars then shut and head falls back down to floor* CALLIE?!?!?! Gotta go right now Dusty. *runs to get some water*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I just had to stop in. As Dusty's older (and smarter) big sister I just had to meet this Callie that he's been talking about. Hmmm :::::looks around:::::: A tortie girl - well that explains everything - who would not fall in love with a beautiful tortie girl with georgeous eyes. By the way - this is his very first crush - please don't break his heart. I mean, he may be a pain -in-the -neck little brother to me, and he is rather annoying when he plays with my tail...but he is still my brother. To tell you the truth, he really is a big sweet guy, with a big loud rumbling purr. He's nice and warm to snuggle next to too. (Just don't tell him I said that about him) He's a little nervous that maybe he came on too strong, and isn't too sure what to say next. Especially the way Callie reacted. He's afraid he scared her off....... I told him to just stop in and be himself, and to always be honest and sincere.... PS - by the way - Sweetis and Callie have some pretty cute brothers too.....I wonder..... :::sigh:::: I hear that cute Lemur already has a crush (but a girl can still dream)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Callie??? Callie?? Are you OK? I was so worried about you...I feel so far away... Please come back and talk to me - I promise I will always be true, and always a friend as well as your crush, and I will always bring you treats, if only you will only say you will be my crush. Yours Truly, Dusty
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *pokes head in slowly & embarrassed* Oh Dusty . . . . . please forgive me for being such a . . . . . .well, a . . . . . . oh I don't know what. *cheeks turn pink* I just am so embarrassed for fainting like that. It's just that you are so handsome and so nice and I can't believe you would like ME!! I hope you can overlook that little incident. I would love nothing more than to get to know you better! *giggles*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I could overlook anything when you laugh like that! So - I still want to hear all about you, and definately want to get to know you better too! (I can sleep soundly tonight knowing that you are OK) Sincerely, Dusty
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks for the note Gimini. I'm sure a pretty girl such as yourself should be able to find somecat very easily!!! But . . . . . if not, you know to let me know, right? *grins* Hmmmmmmm, Dusty n Callie. How cute you two are! Dusty - You can mail Callie anytime. I think she'd like that. *hints*
2»