Purdie\'s birthday bash here today. Monday October 2nd.

2»

Comments

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 2 October, 2006
    Fee!!! *runs and gives Fee a gentle hug* It's so great to see you, Thank you for coming by.
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 2 October, 2006
    Helllooooo, I see the gang's all here!!! Is everyone having fun?
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 2 October, 2006
    Hello Kohl, good to see you. We're having a good time here, there is plenty of Henry's TCB and some other nibbles, and catnip tea and catinis.

Bruce The Boss

edited 2 October, 2006
    Kohl *waves* great to see you. Fee, One catini coming up. Would you like something to eat with that. Khol. What would you like? we have cat nip lemonade.
    edited 2 October, 2006
    Hello everycat, hope the TCB is going down well, would you like some more or do you have enough? I think i will have a small catini whilst I am here.

Bruce The Boss

edited 2 October, 2006
    Cat nip lemonade for Kohl and me, please. *Gives Purdy a Birthday Hug*
    edited 2 October, 2006
    Awh Purdie, thanks, I am feeling better today!
    edited 2 October, 2006
    Awww, That is really great news Fee, we all hope that it stays that way. So, Catinis for Fee Henry, April and me and Cat nip lemonade for Khol and Gysmo, or was it Mylo? I'll get three.
    edited 2 October, 2006
    I am here, too! Bootzie should be along soon as well. TCB for all of us...Let me help you Purdie.
    edited 2 October, 2006
    Oh poooo, me and the family have to go to bed now. Thank you for a lovely evening Purdie, we hope you continue to have lots of fun, and go easy on the catinis...he he he. Happy Birthday Purdie. Night night from us all. Night night all.

Bruce The Boss

edited 2 October, 2006
    Oh. Good night Bobbie, thanks for coming. See you very soon.
    edited 2 October, 2006
    *brings out a LARGE tray of TCB and sets it on the table* There you are, help yourselves every-cat. April is on the way with the drinks. By the way, The mouse burgers are really yummy.
    edited 2 October, 2006
    I Purdie, I can stay and clean up for you. Hope you are having a great day...you dererve the best, my friend.
    edited 2 October, 2006
    Bootzie, Great to see you dear friend. Don't you dare start cleaning up. that will get done tomorrow, this party is going to be open all night for cats to come and go. Now, What are you going to have?
    edited 2 October, 2006
    *comes over carrying a tray of drinks* Here you guys, There are lots to chose from here. just dive in and help yourselves.
    edited 2 October, 2006
    Hahaha, Ok Purdie, you be the boss! Oh Yum, TCB and all these drinks. What more can a gal ask for!
    edited 2 October, 2006
    So. How are things going in Florida? not too bad for hurricanes this year so we've heard.
    edited 2 October, 2006
    We have had a lovely summer. No bad storms in our neck of the woods. Now we are going into the nicest weather of all, where it's still warm, but the air is drier. It should stay this way for about 2 months. Oct is the best weather month here.
    edited 2 October, 2006
    Oh that sounds really lovely weather Bootzie. We have been having very bad storms here. The one on Saturday night went on from 11pm untill about 4am, Heavy rain and thunder and lightning. It's been nice today though, Sunny and quite warm. Well mum says that we all have to go to bed now. Thank you all for coming to my party. Tell Fee to keep up the good work, We all hope that the vet will be proud of her on Thursday when she goes. To any cat that drops in, Please keep the party going, There is plenty to eat and drink. Night night all.
    edited 2 October, 2006
    Good nite Birthday Girl! Sleep well.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 3 October, 2006
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FURREND PURDIE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUUUUUUUUU!
    edited 3 October, 2006
    Awwww, Twinkie. Thanks for ths Birthday wishes. It was a great day. *starts to clear up from the party*
2»