Won't you be my crush?

Leeann BooneLeeann Boone HartfordMember Posts: 2,212
edited 27 February, 2006 in Catster Crushes
My name is Lizzie and I'm a 4-6 month old Tuxedo kitty looking for someone to just have a good time with! My man must be strong and handsome and tough. Not afraid to get a little wet and must be able to keep up to me! I'm a very curious kitty so I'd love for my man to come along on my investigations with me! Age doesn't matter as long as they can keep up with me! Also I'll try to give treats every couple days! Meow Meow Lizzie

Comments

• jen clarkjen clark StrongsvilleMember Posts: 1,099
    edited 27 February, 2006
    OOOOOOOOOooOOoooh Sweetie... Did you hear that? Cute lil' Lizzy needs a love! Hi Lizzie, you are so cute... I'm sure you'll find a crush very soon especially with our very own matchmaker Sweetie on the case! Love, Saffron
  • Leeann BooneLeeann Boone HartfordMember Posts: 2,212
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yay! *Jumps up and down*
  • Tracey TaylorTracey Taylor CamborneMember Posts: 1,345
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Lizzie I would like a crush as well. I am small for my age and I have a dodgy hip, but I dont let that hold me back. I love investigating and I love my mommie. They say the best things come in small packages.
  • jen clarkjen clark StrongsvilleMember Posts: 1,099
    edited 27 February, 2006
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIEEEEE! Get your furry buns in here, two pretty kitties are looking for love!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Never fear . . . . . your Mischief Matchmaker is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, did I hear my name?! Does somecat need assistance with love?!?! Kittymail me with your requests puleeeeaaaasssseee. And I'll get right on it!!
  • tracey zarubicktracey zarubick New YorkMember Posts: 27
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh Lizzie-are you a dream? could you be the tuxer of MY dreams?- I think you could!