Two giant birthdays tomorrow, 5/1!

Shelley CoxShelley Cox CarbondaleMember Posts: 2,752
edited 1 May, 2009 in Plus Occasions
This is Delyte. Tomorrow is the 12th birthday of our beloved Hazel Lucy, the Queen of caring for the sick kitties, and the saver of Laurel's pets last year! What a great kitty and what a great person behind her, too! A big cheer for the wonderful Hazel Lucy! And more modestly, tomorrow is the 14th birthday of me, Delyte. It doesn't sound much compared to some of the kitties on this list, who have made it to their twenties, but nobody expected me to make it this far. I had a giant tumor removed when I was ten and then ran away and got lost a few months later. Now I have hyperthyroid disease and early renal failure. I am the only kitty that my person raised who made it to 14. [She did adopt one who was 15 and lived to 17.] So she is really thrilled about this, and tomorrow I am getting some goodies and lots of TLC. Purrs to all! :-h

Comments

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 1 May, 2009
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Hazel Lucy and Delete. ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P We hope that you both get lots of yummy treats & good things. Hoping for lots more birthdays to come for both of you. The Cornish crew.