I think this is an occasion....

Julie HopperJulie Hopper West ChicagoMember Posts: 106
edited 5 May, 2009 in Plus Occasions
I lost my dear Shadow one month ago today, (he passed on March 30) and my Caesar a year and just over a month ago. Anyway I took the stray that has been living in the basement to the vet today. I called the cat Brigid when I first started to feed it, but on second thought I it looked a bit more like a male (a bit bigger) so I started calling it Aiden Patrick. Well, it\'s a GIRL!!! LOL! I found out today, and NEGATIVE on aids and leukemia and heartworm. So we started the de-worming (hookworm)and gave her immunizations, and as soon as her meds are done she can come up and meet Seth. I am bummed that it has to be a whole month, but I am thankfull she is healthy and only about 18 months old. I felt like Shadow was there in the room, to help as she was just an angel at the vet, and turned out so healthy. It was such an uplifting experience, and that is odd, because as it was the very same room that I had to let my Shadow pass on in. I hope to spoil this little girl!

Comments

• Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 1 May, 2009
    Brigid is a lovely tabby girl! I know Shadow was there to help.That\'s what we angels do. I guided my mom to my new brother after I had to leave them. You will see your angels again in the meantime be happy with your lovely Brigid Love Always Wally Bear |/a/|
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 1 May, 2009
    Brigid now has a forever home! %:D% And it probably was Shadow who guided her to you, knowing that you needed a little girl to spoil. :c9 Opening your home and heart to another =D> ... may your kindness be returned to you, tenfold. Purrs and Love, Athena |:|
  • Patricia BrisenoPatricia Briseno Huntington BeachMember Posts: 357
    edited 2 May, 2009
    Awww what a sweetheart you are. Wishing you all the best with your sweet girl.
  • Jacquie EatonJacquie Eaton SouthportMember Posts: 5
    edited 5 May, 2009
    So glad she is healthy -- and now also happy in her sweet \"furever\" home! Best Wishes to you both! |^|