Hello, my furrrends - we miss you

Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
edited 10 May, 2009 in What I Love About Catster
Hey, lovely kitties :-h I know it's been a while since we've been on to chat - I just wanted to say it's not because we fur-got about anycat. Not at all, we missed you!!! We just wanted to check in. The dorks' schedule have changed to the point where Friday nights lately haven't been a a good time for them to let us on:( We feel bad about this, because we loved Friday night Pizza and Poetry on this forum. Not much new with us, except Daddy just got something called a "Master's Degree" in something called "Engineering"....whatever. He had this really weird-looking flat black hat with a toy hanging off of it..... but Mommy wouldn't let us play with it! :? Oh, well....I still love her; after all, it's Mother's Day, right? I know all you lovely kits are spending the day giving lots of extra purrs to your Mommies. Hope to meow at you soon!! Peace, love and head butts.... Zoe, Miranda and Roxanne

Comments

• SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 10 May, 2009
    Hi, Zoe, Roxanne, Miranda and Dorks! :-h We miss you too! Still love ya, though! :))|:| The A Team: Apollo, Athena and Aragorn